16 August 2006

I Didn't Mean to Call You a Monkey, I Meant to Fling Poo

Some things are just too good to be believed.

In discussing Senator Allen's unfortnate choice of sobriquet for young Mr. SR Sidath, ChickenKurry and I had the following IM exchange:
Me: i saw that on the news this morning. something, huh?
ChickenKurry: in this weird way, i think it's kind of funny
ChickenKurry: leave it to a moron to turn "s r sidarth" into "macaca"
Me: oh, me too.
Me: i happen to love macacs, by the way. they are some of my favorite primates.
ChickenKurry: i think they're cute to look at, but they can be crazy
ChickenKurry: i think the ones in central park would chuck poo at you if you pissed them off
Me: see, that's what i love about them.
Me: i wish i could chuck poo.
ChickenKurry: you can
ChickenKurry: *ducks*
Me: watch out, macaca, here i go.

It's not often my friends allow me to fling racial epithets at them, let alone poo.

No comments: