20 July 2007

On Soliciting Input

So, here's the deal:

I'm thinking of taking the Blog underground.

That is to say, I'm thinking of making it password-protected, so as to make sure I can be as vitriolic and mean-spirited as I'd like while being assured that only people I approve are reading my diatribes.

I'm actually of two minds about it, really. On one hand, I think to myself, "It's not like you censor yourself that much. Why the need to go private? Just for a few cursewords?"

Then I think, "There are a lot of things I don't say in this blog 'cuz I'm wary of offending people who, while not necessarily central to my existence, it mightn't be politick for me to piss off."

So I'm torn.

What do you think? Tell me. How would you feel if I made you log in for the privilege of being a regular reader?

No comments: